Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

Achievement! Quick Write

My 2019 Quick Writes

Term 3
26 July-free write
We were moving houses when my dad arrived and got out of the car with a good suit on, and he walked over to mum and said “Hey hun, how are you?”.  I was in my room unpacking my stuff, well not really I was looking out my open window watching them together when my little brother came in & said “Hey big sis aren't you meant to be unpacking?” I said “Yeah, I‘m unpacking”.  I couldn’t wait, because after we had unpacked our stuff we were going to the pet shop that people say is magic, and that the animals there can talk.  We are getting a cat named Shadow, which is a black cat.



WC: 115

3 comments:

  1. Hello Amy! i like your story! its cool and magical! you should write more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with Soheilla. You have great ideas for stories and people would enjoy reading them.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Amy.
    I am glad to see that you managed to share some of your writing on your blog. It would be really good if we could become faster at creating posts so that you can share more of your learning and what we do. Did you know that my cat is called Shadow? She isn't black like the cat in your story though. She is grey and very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.